Al-Badyh Foundation (BF) is one of the leading Yemeni organizations working in the field of development and humanity. It was established in October 2001 and has been striving to be a leader in developing people’s lives and directing their energies towards development and construction. Adopting the joint institutional work in order to achieve its objectives, to make man first and draw a wonderful picture of the meanings of humanity, credibility and transparency in all its projects and programs.
Towards a common institutional action, to build a distinct civilizational society
A humanitarian development institution that adopts the joint institutional work for the advancement and development of Yemeni society
We are proud in the Badia with our values, which are based on Humanity – Institutional – Partnership – Credibility – Transparency – The initiative, which keeps pace with the aspirations for growth, sustainability and lasting success, by Allah willing.
- To contribute actively to the sustainable development of society.
- Attention to low income people in various social, health, educational and economic fields.
- Specific humanitarian response in emergencies.
- Building and developing distinguished and effective partnerships with relevant stakeholders.
- Building and caring for the abilities and skills of young people.
- Concern for women and their involvement in achieving sustainable development of society.
Our Working Map:
We work at the level of Yemen and our programs and projects are distributed – in the normal situation – as follows:
- Areas where the Foundation’s programs and projects are concentrated at 50% in the governorates of (Hadramout, Mahara, Shabwa and Socotra).
- Areas where the Foundation’s programs and projects are concentrated at 30%, namely in (Marib, Al-Bayda, Al-Jawf, Aden, Abyan, Lahj and Al-Dali).•
Areas where the Foundation’s programs and projects are concentrated at 20% and are in the remaining governorates of the Republic.
In the abnormal situation, the areas of need at the Yemeni level – wherever there is one – are vital for our projects.